Sisbarro "Best Test Used Cars" remove the major drawback to buying a used car: uncertainty about the condition of the vehicle.
Sisbarro Best Test vehicles are CarFax checked, inspected and serviced by a Sisbarro ASE certified mechanic then backed with a 72-Hour Exchange Policy... but Warranty4Life sets Sisbarro cars apart.
All eligible Sisbarro vehicles come with Warranty4Life at no additional cost! You are automatically enrolled! Simply follow the Sisbarro’s recommended vehicle maintenance schedule at a Sisbarro service department and, in the event of a breakdown, all repairs to the power train components of your vehicle will be performed free. Warranty4Life covers 100% parts and labor and there is no deductable. If we couldn’t sell the best used cars and trucks, we wouldn’t do it. That’s Sisbarro’s guarantee.
Your vehicle’s original owner’s manual requires regularly scheduled maintenance to ensure future years of worry-free driving. To maintain your Sisbarro Warranty4Life powertrain protection, we require you continue following the manufacturers' recommended regularly scheduled maintenance for severe conditions at a Sisbarro Service facility.
Failure To Do So Voids Warranty4Life Protection.
1. ENGINE Cylinder block, and all internal lubricated parts including: crankshaft, rod and main bearings, cam bearings, expansion (freeze) plugs, connecting rods, wrist pins, pistons, piston rings, camshaft, cam tower, lifters, cylinder head, valves and guides, valve springs, rocker arms (cam followers), pushrods, timing chain housing (cover), timing chain and sprockets, flywheel and balance shafts.
2. TRANSMISSION Automatic Case and all internal lubricated parts including: oil pump, valve body, torque converter, vacuum modulator, governor, main shaft, clutches, bands, drums, gear sets, bearings, bushings and sealing rings.
3. Standard - Case and all internal lubricated parts including: main shaft, gear sets, shift forks, synchronizers, bearings, bushings, fasteners for the components listed above. Transfer Case - (4X4 vehicles) - Case and all internal lubricated parts including: main shaft, gear sets, chain and sprockets, bearings, bushings, mounts, fasteners for the components listed above.
4. FRONT WHEEL DRIVE Final drive housing, and all internal parts including: carrier case, gear sets, chain and sprockets, bearings and bushings, front axle hub bearings.
5. REAR WHEEL DRIVE Drive-axle housing, and all internal lubricated parts including: carrier case, gear sets, bearings, bushings, limited slip clutch pack, axle shafts and front axle hub bearings.
Car Rental Expense, Towing and Road Service are not covered under this Agreement. We will not pay for costs covered by any warranty of the manufacturer or a repairer’s guarantee, regardless of whether they honor such warranty or guarantee.
Maintenance And Parts Not Covered
1. The maintenance services and parts described in the Manufacturer’s Maintenance Schedule for your vehicle.
2. Any part not listed in the “WHAT YOUR AGREEMENT COVERS” section.
3. Other normal maintenance service and parts including engine tune up, (includes sparkplugs, ignition wires, distributor cap and rotor), carburetor, EGR valve, batteries, filters, lubricants or fluids, air conditioning refrigerant, engine coolant, all hoses and belts (not specifically listed), brake pads and shoes, brake rotors and drums, suspension alignment, tires, wheel balancing, shock absorbers, CV boots, exhaust system, friction clutch disc and pressure plate, and clutch throw out bearing, seals and gaskets.
4. Glass, glass framework, and fastening adhesives, sealed beams, light bulbs, lenses, trim, moldings, bright metal, upholstery, paint, sheet metal, body panels, structural frame work, structural welds and wiper blades.
5. After-market accessories or non-original equipment, components and systems not installed by the manufacturer, examples include: anti-theft sys-teems, radio/speaker equipment, telephones, cruise control and sun roof. This includes the failure of a covered component caused by the installation of said after-market equipment.
We will not pay costs incurred to improve operating performance as a result of normal wear and tear. This includes: valve grind(s) and/or piston replacement(s) designed to improve engine compression or reduce oil consumption, and diminished performance due to normal wear of MacPherson strut suspension components. We will not repair, replace, adjust, or align a non-covered component un-less its failure is caused by the breakdown of a covered part. In addition, we will not pay benefits:
• When repairs are performed without prior authorization.
• To correct a cosmetic imperfection.
• Seals and Gaskets are not covered, except when covered by internal failure.
• For a breakdown resulting from the failure to stop driving or protect your vehicle from further damage after a mechanical breakdown occurs.
• For a breakdown resulting from the failure of a non-covered component.
• For a breakdown caused by or involving collision, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, freezing, or flood.
• For loss of time, inconvenience, lodging, food, storage, or other consequential loss or damage that results from a breakdown.
• For a breakdown caused by abuse, misuse, alterations, or lack of customary maintenance as recommended in the Maintenance Requirements of this Agreement and/or in the Manufacturer’s Maintenance schedule for your vehicle.
• For a breakdown or damage caused or contributed to by operating a vehicle that does not have proper levels or specification (type) of fluids, lubricants or coolant.
• For a breakdown caused by or contributed to by the use of contaminated fluids, improper fuels or sub-standard oil.
• For a breakdown caused by rust or weather related corrosion.
• If your vehicle’s odometer has been stopped, altered or misrepresents actual mileage.
• For a breakdown which existed prior to the date issued.
• If your vehicle is a non-U.S. specification model.
• For failure to maintain your vehicle in accordance to the maintenance requirements of this Agreement.
• For a breakdown caused by towing a trailer or another vehicle unless your vehicle is equipped for this as recommended by the manufacturer.
• For a breakdown caused by using your vehicle for racing or other competition.
• For the repair of valves and/or rings for the purpose of raising the engine’s compression when a breakdown has not occurred.
• For a breakdown caused by or involving modifications unless those modifications were performed by the manufacturer.
• If your vehicle has been modified to plow snow, we will not pay benefits whether the snowplow blade is attached to the vehicle or not.
• If your vehicle is used for commercial purposes or is a truck rated more than 1 ton. Examples of commercial use are: police vehicle or emergency vehicle, hauling, construction (other than driving to and from work), deliveries, daily rentals, off-roading, carry passengers for hire, snow-plowing.
• For any consequential or incidental damage or loss should your vehicle be involved in a collision caused by or involving a breakdown of a component covered by this Agreement.
Breakdown means the failure of any original or like replacement part covered by this Agreement to work as it was designed to work in normal service, providing it has received customary maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer in the Owner’s Manual. Breakdown or does not include the gradual reduction in operating performance where a failure has not occurred.
Odometer Miles means the actual miles your vehicle has traveled as recorded on an unaltered odometer.
Cost means the usual and fair charges for parts and labor necessary to repair or replace the parts covered. These charges shall not exceed manufacturer’s suggested retail price for parts, and labor allowances derived from nationally recognized labor time standards. Replacement parts will be of the same quality as the covered parts and may include new or rebuilt parts, or if the vehicle has 60,000 odometer miles or more at the time of breakdown, may include new, rebuilt, or used parts.
Warranty means warranty of the manufacturer or a repairer’s guarantee.
Deductible means the amount that you must pay for covered repairs per visit. There is no deductible for covered repairs on this contract.
Repairer means a Sisbarro Dealership or repair facility that provides a written parts and labor guarantee for covered repairs of not less than 6 months and 6,000 miles. Repairs performed by any facility other than Sisbarro must receive authorization from Sisbarro prior to beginning repairs.
Normal Wear means the gradual lessening of performance due to usage.